CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE STUDENTS:-
(1) They should not pluck flowers or uproot plants in the lawns.
(2) We expect all students to polite, friendly and well behaved in and out side the school.
(3) To be honest and truthful whatever the cost.
(4) To accept whatever work and responsibility is given with an open heart and mind and to face difficulties with courage and determination.
(5) To wish your parents, elders, teachers and everybody you ought to wish whenever and where ever your meet them.
(6) To show exemplary behavior at all times and at all place.
(7) To respect your own property and as that of the school and all property belonging to others.
(8) To be bold to say “No when asked to do something which you may think and know to be wrong”.
(9) Students must maintain the clean & green beautiful surroundings of the school campus and should not deface it with toffee wrappers, disposable tumblers, poly packs etc.
(10) No other literature, other than school books or library books shall be brought to school.
(11) Students are not allowed to bring sharp instruments like blade, knives etc. to school.
(12) Students of St. Joseph’s Academy must show respect to all elders and should love younger students. They should stand when any visitors, or teachers talk to them.
(13) Use of abusive and filthy language in the school will invariably result in suspension of the student.
(14)The campus language (English) must be under any circumstances.
(15) Students should take good care of their health and keep themselves robust and strong.
(16) Any damage done will be made good by the concerned students, together with a fine imposed on them for such an offence.
(17) The school reserves for itself the right to terminate the schooling of any student with unsatisfactory progress in studies or against bad conduct.
(18) loitering in the School Reception Area is strictly forbidden.
(19) It is compulsory for all students to attend the assembly. No student should stay back in the class during assembly without permission form the class teacher/ incharge / principal.
(20) Students should not write, scratch or engrave graffiti on desks, chair and other surfaces. Those indulging in such nefarious activities are liable to strict disciplinary action.
(21) Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence from school habitual late coming , disobedience, showing disrespect to teachers and any type of unruly and objectionable behavior are considered grave acts of indiscipline which may lead to expulsion from the school.
(22)Students should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class room.
(23) The warning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class rooms. This should be done promptly and in silence. As soon as they are in their classes, Students must get their books ready for the period.